Welcome to the web site of the New Zealand Fitness Industry Awards.
The Fitness Industry Awards have been running since 2005, and are designed to recognise those making a contribution to the health and wellness of New Zealanders through exercise and fitness. The awards ceremony itself is an annual event, and has had prestigious guest speakers including MPs and Ministers Hon John Key, Hon Rodney Hide, Hon Murray McCull, Sue Kedgeley and Auckland Mayor Len Brown. The ceremony’s MC is media and fitness personality Suzie Clarkson.
2013 Nominations and entries are now open. Key links:
- To review the categories (do this first)
- Nominate a facility or individual (free)
- Suggest someone for a special award (REPs/FitnessNZ or Skills Active)
- Enter the awards – open until 30 July 2013
- For common questions and answers related to entering/nominating
The 2013 awards are scheduled for Saturday 23rd November 2013.
2012 Winners Group Photos
For a list of Winners (and their photos) click here to see a list of all finalists Click here
Awards brought to you by: Recognised by: